Senior Software Architect
BehrTech is currently seeking a Senior Software Architect with a focus on Internet of Things for our office in Toronto, Ontario.
As a member of the BehrTech team, reporting directly to the VP Engineering, you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where clear and precise communication is critical to the continued growth of the business.
The qualified candidate will be responsible to design, implement and manage the end-to-end architecture of a LPWA based IoT solution from the sensor into the cloud. The candidate will also manage and oversee the company’s software deliverables and ensure deep and seamless integration with existing solutions, while developing, setup and maintaining the architecture roadmap in close relationship with customers to integrate the solution.
- Works within a group of highly skilled Software Engineers
- Coordinates IoT System Architect group to build a turnkey IoT solution
- Works with documentation, software quality and software test team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Deep understanding of communication architectures, networks and protocols (e.g. 4G) • Cloud specialist with deep understanding of cloud architectures and services
- Broad knowledge - embedded systems and wireless communication Requisite Education and Experience /
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science with focus on communication technologies
- 5+ years of work experience